Wind can be manipulated through the usage of Aera, by making it as thin and quick as possible.
Wind focuses on speed and evasion, focusing on the fact that a strong defense becomes a strong offense. Its strength relies on it's dynamic and flexible style that makes the element useful almost in all situations. Wind-Users are able to repel multiple attackers with strong gusts of Wind. However, Wind lacks an aggressive personality, relying more on defensive moves, and therefore the attacks that could kill a player are rare and very advanced. Only Wind Masters are known to be able to precisely defeat and kill multiple opponents at the same time.
- Flexibility: it's arguably stated that Wind is the most flexible of all the Prime elements.
- Lack of aggressiveness: due to the lack of aggressiveness of the element, Wind-users are rarely able to kill a player. Nevertheless, when applied correctly and by an experienced player, Wind can be as lethal as any other Element.
Relationships with other Elements
- Air is an augmented form of Wind.
- Sound is an augmented form of Wind.
- Combined with Water, it can create Ice.
- Combined with Fire, it can create Scorch.
- Combined with Earth (or Stone), it can create either Dust or Sand.