|VRMMORPG||End War Online|
|Weapon Type||Semi-automatic handguns|
Both Silverburgh pistols are Desert Eagles, though there are differences that set them apart.
"Silverburgh-01" is chambered in .50 Action Express with the following modifications:
- Titanium Nitride-coated, threaded, 10-inch barrel
- A reinforced DLC slide with front cocking serrations
- Frame has been reinforced to resist high-frequency blades
- Titanium Nitride-coated safety, skeletonized hammer, and magazine release
- A high-profile sight system, with fixed two-dot sights and a fiber-optic front sight
- A long-type skeletonized trigger coated in Titanium Nitride with a 3.5 lbs trigger pull
- A flared magazine well for easier and swifter reloading
- A Trijicon VCOG 1-8x28 mounted on the top rail
- Mahogany grips with synthetic recoil-absorbing inserts
- Custom DLC Compensator
- Under-barrel Laser Aiming Module
The Silverburgh-01 is designed more for long-range purposes, featuring a scope and extended barrel for this purpose.
"Silverburgh-02" is chambered in .357 Magnum featuring the following modifications:
- The same high-profile sight system used by its counterpart
- Retextured grips made with a synthetic, recoil-absorbing material
- Nickel-Boron-coated threaded 6-inch barrel with compensator
- Laser-aiming module/flashlight hybrid
- Reinforced, DLC frame capable of withstanding high-frequency blades
- Skeletonized short-pull trigger
- Black Cerakote-coated reinforced slide
- Flared mag-well for easier reloading
- Cerakote applied to the safety, hammer, and mag release
The Silverburgh-02 lacks in power compared to its counterpart, but is better suited for close-range combat due to its smaller size and slightly larger capacity.
- Both guns are named after Meryl Silverburgh and based on her Desert Eagles featured in Metal Gear Solid 4.