This player, Shinohara Hinamori, is property of The Redundant Button.
|Birthday||September 17, 2005|
|Age||17 (Beginning of Aincrad arc)|
|Place of Residence||Sapporo|
|Occupation||High school Student|
|Family||Kuroda Hisashi (Cousin)
Kuroda Kaiyo (Cousin)
|VRMMORPGs Played||Sword Art Online|
|Previous Occupation||Mid-level Adventurer|
|Base of Operations||Lunaris (9th Floor)
Whiteridge (12th floor) (former)
|Primary Skill||One-Handed Dagger|
|Unique Weapon||Spider's Heart|
|First Appearance||Chapter 16: An Attempted Taming|
Shinohara Hinamori, known as Sveva, is one of the 10,000 people trapped in Sword Art Online. She belongs to the unofficial class of Beast Tamers and specializes as a thief. She is one of the main characters in the fan fiction Misfortune Made Her Sword.
Sveva is a girl of average height and slim build. She has shoulder length black hair and bangs, often tied back in a short ponytail, and a small mole on her cheek below her left eye. She frequently wears leather equipment sets consisting of a vest and shorts, patterned with a red off-center cross on white, despite better suits of light metal being offered to her. She keeps her dagger sheathed in the small of her back.
Sveva is a polite, soft-spoken person, and is content to take a back seat in most conversations. She gets anxious when people's attention are on her and so tries to avoid it when possible. She can be somewhat of a pessimist, and when things go wrong she tends to blame herself before pointing fingers - a trait that has led to a lot of self-induced anxiety in the past.
Arc 1: Into the Fire
Sword Art Online
|One-Handed Dagger||Leather Equipment||Sprint||Acrobatics||Listening|
|Familiar Communication||Familiar Recovery||Trap Dismantling||Search||First Aid|
- Sveva's appearance is based on Dana Scully from The X-Files.
- She is asthmatic, with symptoms ranging from mild to severe.
- "I've learned enough to be superficially competent."
- "Can I... can I ask you a question?"
- (To Lag) "It's fine. I disarmed all of them. I think."
- (To Bismarck) "Who's the most adorable murder machine?"
- (To Phaid) "Your internet goes out more than you do."
- "Will you ever fall in love?"
- "It's not borrowing if you can't give it back."
- "It's fine. Just... just forget about it."
- "I wouldn't do that if I were you. His thumbs aren't opposable, but he opposes everything."
- (To Phaid) "You've already raised hell. Could you try putting it back down for once?"
- "Nobody cares what I was thinking; they care what I did."