This player, Kuroda Hisashi, is property of The Redundant Button.
|Birthday||July 20, 2006|
|Age||16 (Beginning of Aincrad arc)|
|Place of Residence||Fukagawa|
|Occupation||High school student|
|Family||Kuroda Kaiyo (Younger sister)
Shinohara Hinamori (Cousin)
|VRMMORPGs Played||Sword Art Online|
|Base of Operations||Lunaris (9th Floor)
Whiteridge (12th floor) (former)
|Primary Skill||Two-Handed Assault Spear|
|First Appearance||Chapter 16: An Attempted Taming|
Kuroda Hisashi, known as Phaid, is one of the 10,000 people trapped in Sword Art Online. He was persuaded to join the guild Ursa Minor by his cousin Sveva shortly before the guild decided on their permanent residence. He is a supporting character in the fan fiction Misfortune Made Her Sword.
Phaid is a thin young man with short black hair and brown eyes.
Early in the game he wears dark slacks and a gambeson, with a silver armour set layered overtop.
A bit of a shit, really. Phaid is known for being a sarcastic asshole when it suits him, and also when it doesn't. He has his fair share of rough edges, most of them stemming from issues at home, and a short fuse to match. He has a penchant for making puns, most of them awful, and will whip them out at any opportunity, regardless of whether or not they're appropriate. He has a soft spot for his younger sister.
Arc 1: Into the Fire
Sword Art Online
- Knight's Silver Armour (Light Metal - Crafted by unnamed player)
- Su yari (Two-Handed Spear - Crafted by unnamed player)
|Two-Handed Assault Spear||Light Metal Equipment||Extended Weight Limit||Battle Healing||Fighting Spirit|
- Phaid's character is loosely based on Ronan Lynch from The Raven Cycle.
- "Can't help it if he's bearly behaving."
- "A grave plot's the biggest hole he'll ever fill. Least painful, too."
- "It's called being a good big brother."
- "We're going this weekend. Alpaca lunch."
- "It's the same everywhere we go - someone around you always dies! Who's it going to be next, huh?"
- "Right, right, of course. Just give me a moment while I bring the stupid thing back to life for you. No problem, really."
- "It sword of seems like you've got a problem with us."