This player, Ijiri Hisashi, is property of The Redundant Button.
|Birthday||Feb 6, 2002|
|Age||20 (Beginning of Aincrad arc)|
|Place of Residence||Onna|
|VRMMORPGs Played||Sword Art Online|
|Base of Operations||Resolute (21st Floor)
Bellmoral (37th Floor)
|Primary Skill||Two-Handed War Hammer|
|Unique Weapon||Orenmir (Maul)|
|First Appearance||Chapter 13: Familiar Things in Familiar Hands|
Ijiri Hisashi, known as Fritz, is one of the 10,000 people trapped in Sword Art Online. He specializes as a merchant and blacksmith but has taken part in a handful of floor boss raids. He is a supporting character in the fan fiction Misfortune Made Her Sword.
Fritz is a fit young man of average height with short, neatly style blond hair and brown eyes. His black roots confirm it was dyed in the real world and not by an in-game item. Early on in the game his outfit consists of a light brown collared shirt, brown leather gloves, loose-fitting dark trousers and boots.
Fritz is a relaxed young man with a penchant for eavesdropping, and is often given to lighthearted humour and small talk. He is personable, if lacking in the overbearing enthusiasm characteristic of other members of his guild. Fritz is not argumentative, preferring to instead smile and nod where possible. He is not a pushover, however, and values his friends highly. He has turned away prospective customers and party-members alike for disrespecting himself or close friends, and is often the first to extend a helping hand.
Arc 1: Into the Fire
Sword Art Online
- «Iron Hammer» (Smithing hammer- Purchased from an NPC vendor)
- «Smith's Leather Apron» (Leather coat - Purchased from an NPC vendor)
- «Orenmir» (Two-handed Maul - Notes of a Dead Adventurer quest reward)
|Two-Handed War Hammer||Leather Equipment||Equipment Appraisal||Tools Appraisal||Heavy Metal Armour Forging|
|Light Metal Armor Forging||Thrust Weapon Forging||Slash Weapon Forging||Blunt Weapon Forging||Metal Armour Repairing|
|Straining||Extended Weight Limit|
- "What can I do you for, little lady?"
- (To Rapha) "Oh, this? It's an everyday thing, really."
- (To Anita) "I've been played like the cheap kazoo I am."
- (To Laty) "Sarcasm does not become you."
- "I always dreamed of making a living hitting things with sticks."
- "Reminds me of my mother. She never knocks."
- "That woman taught me everything I've already forgotten about dancing, calligraphy and piano."
- "I call myself Fritz, but you can call me tonight."