|Real Name||Dex Cade|
|Epithet||The Nomadic Rider|
|VR Played||Masked Riders Online|
|Occupation||Masked Rider Decade|
|Base of Operations||Wandering|
|“||The Man of the Decade.||„|
Dex is a lean, muscular young man of average height with a slightly tan skin tone, black eyes, and spiky pink-colored hair; Dex has a scar on the right side of his neck, hidden by his scarf, a cross-shaped scar on the left side of his abdomen. His red mark is located just below his right shoulder.
Dex's attire consists of a open-collared gold trimmed, one-sleeved black waistcoat, which is zipped and tucked into a brown belt that seems to keep his white knee-length trousers intact. The sleeve covers Dex's left arm, leaving his red tattoo mark, as well as his entire right arm, consequently exposed. He also wears a thick black wristband on his right wrist, black open-toed sandals and the scale-patterned scarf.
Masked Riders Online
Dex is a hypocritical and self-righteous young man who does not know much about his past. However as Decade, he was seen as a nomadic Rider, as he travels from city to city all the time. He is quite cocky as he often taunts people from time to time.
In the Beta of MRO, it seemed as a Rider rising in ranks, Dex was a ruthless and unforgiving man who easily tortured and killed people with little to no remorse as hinted through other's dialogue. This was due to a certain personality change which Dex called "Violent Emotion". It gives his Rider Form more physical power, as well as a more sinister look. A sign of Dex entering this state is that his yellow LED light turns purple.
As Dex travels between cities, his clothing changes to suit the Rider's City, including some accouterments similar in color to his Rider Form. He also exhibits some prior knowledge or a talent necessary to his quest in the Rider's City he enters. Some examples are his knowledge of the Gurongi language in Kuuga's City and his enrollment as a student in Faiz's City. He has also mentioned before that he is capable of doing anything.
Despite having these less than admirable traits, Dex isn't all bad as he tries to save the innocents as Decade. He also taught all the A.R versions of the Main Riders a valuable lesson while learning a lesson or two himself. He also seems to care for the people close to him.
Before a climatic battle begins, Dex answers a major villain's demand for his identity by saying that he is "Just a passing-through Masked Rider, remember that!"
Peak Human Physicality/Reflexes: As a winner of a fighting championship in the Beta, it is presumable that Dex was skilled at fighting even before he started gaming. In fact, it seems that Dex's abilities far surpass a normal human since he defeated two powerful opponents in combat and used a card as a shuriken to cut a chain. In theory, it is possible that Dex's may not be a normal human as he was the only one to pass the preliminaries without breaking a sweat with most of the High Ranking Members being powerful Riders themselves.
Enhanced Memory: Even after losing his previous memories, he could easily fight against most of the A.R Riders while holding back. By transforming into Decade, he could seemingly use all of the other main Rider's powers (even when he has no idea of how his Rider System and the previous Rider Powers work while not able to use them as effectively or skillfully as the originals) and fight against his former subordinates as well as other monsters.
Inter-dimensional Travel: An otherworldly human himself, Dex can travel within cities via Dimensional walls.
Rider Cities abilities: Due to having no real city of his own to protect, whenever Dex travels to another city, he takes on a role within it, granting him different abilities as well as all necessary needs to take on that role (IE clothes, documents etc.). Among these abilities are:
- Gurongi Language Interpretation: In the City of Kuuga and City of Agito, Dex showed the talent of understanding and speaking the Gurongi language.
- Violin Knowledge: In the City of Kiva, Dex showed that he has a talent of playing a violin solo.
- Mirror World Travel: In the City of Ryuki, Dex can enter and survive within the Mirror World without the need of an Advent Deck. Normal humans would usually be dead once they tried to return to the real world.
- Culinary Knowledge: Befitting his rank and job as a chef at the City of Blade, Dex is given the talent of a great chef.
- Lords and Seed of Agito Knowledge: In the City of Agito, he gained knowledge of the Unknown and the Agito Seed.
- Clock Up Vision: In City of Kabuto, Dex can see any ZECT Riders when they are in Clock Up, which is supposedly impossible to be sighted by normal humans due to them moving at the near lightspeed.
- Ongekibou Empowerment: In the City of Hibiki, Dex was given the ability to use the Ongekibou, as shown using it in a pair of Ongekibou Rekka.
Masked Riders Online
|MRO SKILL SLOTS|
- Earned the title of a Legendary Rider, a Rider who is respected by the world of MRO.
- Reached the highest ranking in the Beta of Masked Riders Online, tied with _____.