- Hey there everyone, Fujimaru here. Or Raixas, if you’d prefer. Not that I expect many people to read this but you never know?
- Haven’t kept a journal in quite a while. Not really sure what I should write about. I suppose starting off with why I’m writing in this thing would be a good place to start. After I officially joined up with Kishi and co. Asuka told me about the Brightscale Journal. Mental health, and all that.
- Yeah, I was surprised to. Kishi didn’t exactly strike me as a journal kind of guy, but he makes use of it almost every day, or so Asuka says. Apparently they’ve all written something inside -- even the scary looking Arashi! It’s a mainstay of the shared guild inventory, with sub-folders divided by name and each person’s folder secured via password, so no one can snoop at what you’re writing. Asuka told me that it’s a way for them to vent those feelings they might not be comfortable sharing.
- So, this’ll be my first entry. Don’t know why I’m so nervous!
- It’s, what, the 3rd of January? I’ve been an official member of the guild for two days now; got my uniform squared away and everything! Ino says it looks good on me. The fact I knew the twins and Ino beforehand made the transition from solo-player to party-player a little more easy, but I’m nowhere near settled. I’m restless, I guess. I haven’t spent this much time around so many people for months!
- That said, I’m happy to be here. I haven’t even told the twins this but this whole thing with SAO turning deadly absolutely terrified me. Being here -- with Asuka, Ino, the twins, and Kishi -- makes me feel secure.
- Somehow I think I’ll sleep easy tonight.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.