This player, Asahara Konatsu, is property of The Redundant Button.
|Age||19 (Beginning of Aincrad arc)|
|VRMMORPGs Played||Sword Art Online|
|Base of Operations||Resolute (21st Floor)|
|Primary Skill||One-Handed Dagger|
|Unique Weapon||The Left Hand|
|First Appearance||Chapter 13: Familiar Things in Familiar Hands|
Asahara Konatsu, known as Laty, is one of the 10,000 people trapped in Sword Art Online. She is a core member of the clearing guild Legends Lost and is a supporting character in the fan fiction Misfortune Made Her Sword.
Laty is a young woman of average height with long black hair often left down and brown eyes. In Sword Art Online she used a cosmetic item to change her hair colour to a dark golden blonde.
In the early stages of the game she wears a deep red tabard over a white blouse with brown leggings and boots. She wears the scabbard for her dagger on her left hip.
Laty is a generally lighthearted and all-around playful person and will happily talk a person in circles. She enjoys a good challenge and among the members of her guild is the most vocal about pushing to higher floors. Despite this, she indifferent toward the idea of completing the game.
Arc 1: Into the Fire
Sword Art Online
- «Twisted Quickblade» (Dagger - «The Tomb of Hathir» quest reward)
- «The Left Hand» (Dagger - Player-made by Fritz)
|One-Handed Dagger||Leather Equipment||Hiding||Listening||Sprint|
- Her dagger, The Left Hand, is in reference to the novel "The Left Hand of Darkness" by Ursula K. Le Guin.
- Laty makes references, both subtle and blatant, to the Dragon Age video game series, throughout the story.
- "Are you almost done? We have a small problem dressed in big armour."
- "A voice of reason. What's he doing with you?"
- (To Anita) "Your idea of harsh language is 'gosh darn it'. There's nothing they could have said that wouldn't have offended you."
- (To Fritz) "The more you stall, the slower I win."
- "There's the music. Time to dance."
- "Desperation is an ugly perfume."
- "Tonight I am the liquor."
- "Well, one spot just opened up."
- "Find a better use for your passion."